- Provide (a building or vehicle) with air conditioning: we air-condition buildings so much that you need a coat in summerMore example sentences
- Last month, officials rolled out a plan that would air-condition all but 46 of the county's schools by 2015.
- As prices continue to rise and pressure to act on climate change becomes paramount, it is a good time for policy makers to ask if the trend towards air-conditioning indoor spaces is necessary, desirable or even possible.
- Thanks to a generous bequest we have been able to air-condition the sanctuary.
More definitions of air-conditionDefinition of air-condition in:
- The British & World English dictionary