noun(often the air force or the Air Force)
- The branch of a nation’s armed services that conducts military operations in the air.More example sentences
- Nigeria's military consists of an army, a navy, an air force, and a police force.
- There was a huge evacuation, the army, the air force and the navy were all involved.
- That was why they had to come with their army, their air force and their navy.
More definitions of air forceDefinition of air force in:
- The British & World English dictionary