- A powerful horn that produces sound by means of compressed air.More example sentences
- Instead, I waited patiently for the impatient truck driver behind her to give her a blast on his air horn.
- Even the truckers acknowledged the quality of their performance by blowing air horns in applause.
- Every child who goes through the turnstiles on Saturday will be presented with a brand new, free air horn.
More definitions of air hornDefinition of air horn in:
- The British & World English dictionary