- A path or course regularly used by aircraft.More example sentences
- She gave him a level gaze, which drew his attention away from the air lane briefly.
- Does he believe the decision by the corporation to shut down the primary radar will compromise the safety of air lanes; if not, why not?
- In these cases, the consequential use of lesser-used air lanes would help reduce congestion at major centres.
More definitions of air laneDefinition of air lane in:
- The British & World English dictionary