- A device for pumping air into or out of an enclosed space.More example sentences
- An air pump circulates a continuous flow of air through the device, replacing any air that is lost through the surface's pores.
- I'm not going to bore you with the details of what we did but I will say that I lugged the air pump and extension cord up from the basement.
- A car is parked under our window and has a air pump attached to it which is left to blow up the tyres while my neighbour and his mechanic friends work on another car.
More definitions of air pumpDefinition of air pump in:
- The British & World English dictionary