- The degree to which the ambient air is pollution-free, assessed by measuring a number of indicators of pollution.More example sentences
- Both air quality and meteorological data are hourly whereas traffic data are daily.
- The archaeologists have also obtained computer data on the air quality and soil composition of the tomb.
- The district heating companies will be able to reduce energy and water losses and improve the air quality in Pernik.
More definitions of air qualityDefinition of air quality in:
- The British & World English dictionary