- A rescue from the sea using aircraft.More example sentences
- On Thursday, three fishermen had to be rescued by an air-sea rescue helicopter as a rising tide left them cut off from the mainland.
- He got into difficulties in the late afternoon and an emergency call was made to the air-sea rescue services.
- Coastguards called off the search involving a police helicopter and the air-sea rescue helicopter from a nearby airbase.
More definitions of air-sea rescueDefinition of air-sea rescue in:
- The British & World English dictionary