- An airfield operated by a navy or marine corps.More example sentences
- A Royal Navy air station is proving a shining example in the world of rubbish.
- The Navy tower gave us permission to circle their historic air station while I explained its significance to my Army crew over the interphone.
- When we went down and visited the Marine air station on Monday we were stunned at just how big a problem this really is.
More definitions of air stationDefinition of air station in:
- The British & World English dictionary