- (Of troops) moved about by helicopters.More example sentences
- The deployment of even one airmobile brigade, or the equivalent of one of the Army's proposed fast-moving interim brigades, would have made a major difference in the campaign right then.
- In early 2002, the equivalent of an airmobile brigade group was deployed, but this formation was much smaller than the unneeded but planned-for division or corps-sized options.
- The 101st division is airmobile; its infantry move by helicopter and are capable of hopping around the battlefield in lightning-quick strikes to secure key objectives.
More definitions of airmobileDefinition of airmobile in:
- The British & World English dictionary