Definition of airsick in English:
Affected with nausea due to travel in an aircraft.
- He became airsick over Daggett.
- This is always a possibility, as is the possibility of getting carsick or airsick.
- The aircrew in back took care of our airsick Marines.
- 1 noun
- If I'd known you were prone to airsickness, I'd have flown more slowly.
- The severity of my airsickness could have been avoided if I had spoken up sooner.
- The most interesting thing about the flight was that Cisoux had airsickness.
Words that rhyme with airsickbasic • seasick
Definition of airsick in: