- The side of an airport terminal from which aircraft can be observed; the area beyond security checks and passport and customs control.More example sentences
- This company selected through global bidding firms for the airside and landside work and the passenger terminal building.
- It went live at the beginning of July, and affects all airport workers holding an airside pass.
- At the airport, bulletproof glass was installed on the airside windows.
adverbBack to top
- On or to the airside of an airport terminal: a new executive lounge has opened airsideMore example sentences
- One of the things that's missing from the airport airside is a really good food offering.
- You find yourself stranded airside in such an airport, and you know that a familiar bar will be there somewhere, and you eventually do find it.
- Rachel manages to fit all her volunteer and charity work around a 12-hour a day job, working airside at an airport as part of the safety practice team.
More definitions of airsideDefinition of airside in:
- The British & World English dictionary