- A plant of a genus that includes bugle.
More example sentences
- Genus Ajuga, family Labiatae: numerous species
- This method works well with groundcovers and other plants that spread quickly, such as creeping thyme, mints, lamb's ears, ajuga, vinca, mums, asters, and daisies.
- Another method of monitoring watering needs is to use a biological indicator plant such as impatiens, ajuga, or coleus.
- Low-growirg ajuga grows between the corydalis and heucheras.
modern Latin, from medieval Latin ajuga.
More definitions of ajugaDefinition of ajuga in:
- The British & World English dictionary