- The presence of albumin in the urine, typically as a symptom of kidney disease.More example sentences
- But dropsy was still poorly understood until Bright, who put it all together with diseased kidneys and albuminuria and distinguished dropsies of renal origin from other etiologies.
- Data adjusted for age at diagnosis of diabetes, ethnic group, smoking status, presence of albuminuria, haemoglobin A 1c, high and low density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride
- There is little argument regarding the benefits in patients with overt albuminuria and or diabetic nephropathy.
More definitions of albuminuriaDefinition of albuminuria in:
- The British & World English dictionary