- Including or covering everything or everyone; comprehensive: the goal is not one all-embracing religionMore example sentences
- He was methodical, all-embracing, and total as a criminal.
- Postan's strength was that he had an all-embracing explanation for everything that happened - namely, that the determining factor was population.
- What is needed is a comprehensive approach and an all-embracing system combating this evil.
More definitions of all-embracingDefinition of all-embracing in:
- The British & World English dictionary