- • archaic or • humorous A cry of greeting: all hail the new kids on the blockMore example sentences
- In any case, all hail Muschamp for mixing up the most delightful collection of names in a single piece about a really wonderful building that adds to the measure of happiness in lower Manhattan.
- As everyone who's seen the show has said, the pure theatrics of the show - all hail Julie Taymor - are astonishing.
- I have my headphones on; all hail iTunes radio, because the lady at the adjacent table is yelling into her cell phone.
More definitions of all hailDefinition of all hail in:
- The British & World English dictionary