- Combining two or more items or functions in a single unit: an all-in-one shampoo/conditionerMore example sentences
- The compact, all-in-one unit has a lead-free motherboard.
- It's become something of a trend in the industry to wrap up a variety of security functions in all-in-one security appliances.
- An all-in-one unit that stores everything from your computer to CDs, books and files is the perfect solution where your room has to serve two purposes.
More definitions of all-in-oneDefinition of all-in-one in:
- The British & World English dictionary