- Having no middle position or compromise available: an all-or-nothing decisionMore example sentences
- Given the all-or-nothing quality of this position, it's easy to imagine its chilly reception in the publishing world.
- The first abiding myth is that the miners' leadership faced a choice between a negotiated compromise and the all-or-nothing resistance they mounted.
- Perhaps Students' Council will smartly suggest that each project be voted on separately and save students from making an all-or-nothing decision.
More definitions of all-or-nothingDefinition of all-or-nothing in:
- The British & World English dictionary