- Covering the whole of something: a carpet with an all-over patternMore example sentences
- At first each colour was in separate small cells, then in larger fields containing different colours juxtaposed and finally the whole surface was enamelled in all-over patterns including millefiori.
- The long sandy sweeps of the French Riviera offer themselves up entirely, submissively, to Mediterranean beach culture, with its parasols, its all-over tans, its boring, endless games of beach tennis.
- The solution in the airbrush contains self-tanner, bronzer and a moisturizer, and results in a perfectly even all-over tan.
More definitions of all-overDefinition of all-over in:
- The British & World English dictionary