- Having many uses, especially all that might be expected from something of its type: an all-purpose kitchen knifeMore example sentences
- The big news in all-purpose knives is the Leatherman folding do-it-all type.
- Ed has an all-purpose 75-foot boat with twin diesel engines and a five-ton crane amidships.
- In the interim we anticipate the securing of a green-belt site and the building of a 15,000 all-seater, all-purpose stadium.
More definitions of all-purposeDefinition of all-purpose in:
- The British & World English dictionary