- Italian almond-flavored cookies.More example sentences
- If you like, you can finish it with crumbled amaretti biscuits, sticks of shortbread, and of course, your butterscotch sauce.
- If I can get them, I also like the addition of ratafia or amaretti biscuits soaked with the sponge for texture and that almond flavour.
- Desserts included crumbled amaretti in a rich dark chocolate mousse and home-made apple tart made with thin slices of apple.
Italian, based on amaro 'bitter'; compare with amaretto.
More definitions of amarettiDefinition of amaretti in:
- The British & World English dictionary