- An abnormal absence of menstruation.More example sentences
- While still a student, he published a number of papers, notably on peritonitis, amenorrhea, and liver disease.
- Most of the women who took part in the study reported a history of amenorrhea - absence of a menstrual period for three months or more - before they were later diagnosed with premature ovarian failure.
- Early pregnancy was defined as a period of amenorrhea in a pregnant woman not exceeding 16 weeks.
More definitions of amenorrheaDefinition of amenorrhea in:
- The British & World English dictionary