Having one American and one Asian parent.
- She turned her attention and resources especially toward Amerasian children.
- They were not among the few thousand Amerasian children who came to the United States before the war's end.
- Last year this 29 year-old Amerasian woman was desperately trying to come to the United States with her husband and two children
A person with one American and one Asian parent.
- And then in 1996, after a three year search, with the help of an American writer researching Amerasians, she located her father, who came to Vietnam to meet her.
- For the first time in their lives, they learn to be proud of themselves as Amerasians.
- Fifty-eight more Amerasians were flown out of Vietnam today.
Words that rhyme with Amerasianablation, aeration, agnation, Alsatian, Asian, aviation, cetacean, citation, conation, creation, Croatian, counterdemonstration, counterproliferation, crustacean, curation, Dalmatian, delation, dilation, donation, duration, elation, fixation, Galatian, geolocation, glocalization, gyration, Haitian, halation, Horatian, ideation, illation, lavation, legation, libation, location, lunation, mutation, natation, nation, negation, notation, nutation, oblation, oration, ovation, potation, relation, rogation, rotation, Sarmatian, sedation, Serbo-Croatian, station, staycation, taxation, Thracian, vacation, vexation, vocation, zonation
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Amerasian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.