- The strength of an electric current in amperes.More example sentences
- In an electrical circuit, the number of electrons that are moving is called the amperage or the current, and it is measured in amps.
- The electric fence should be high voltage, low amperage, so that no harm can be done to any animal or person.
- High voltage and low amperage were used to increase the contrast between the dense tantalum markers and the bone.
More definitions of amperageDefinition of amperage in:
- The British & World English dictionary