- Make a comparison of (something) with something else to assist understanding: he could analogize birth to the coming into being of a poemMore example sentences
- I see no point in analogizing the kind of mobilization we carried out in World War II to the present conflict, which is entirely different.
- Poetry allows us to examine science in a way that purely scientific discourse cannot by analogizing abstract concepts into concrete forms.
- There's a nice piece here analogizing cricket to matters of the… well, heart.
More definitions of analogizeDefinition of analogize in:
- The British & World English dictionary