Definition of analphabetic in English:
1Representing sounds by composite signs rather than by single letters or symbols: Chinese has an analphabetic writing system
More example sentences
- Keeping in mind the goal of minimizing disruption on the page, analphabetic marks frequently require extra attention.
- We have the ability to create any new analphabetic mark we can imagine, and integrate it into our personal work.
- In Part 2 of this series, I will address additional type issues, including analphabetic glyphs and the role of English in Japanese design.
- The person who said that ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ must have been an analphabetic nitwit.
- The most important activities of the last period were the training courses focused on fighting the analphabetic youth in Zimbabwe and course for young single mothers in Bangladesh.
- His enemies were all analphabetic, meaning illiterate, and had on a Tutu.
Definition of analphabetic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.