- The psychoanalytic system of psychology developed and practiced by Carl Jung.More example sentences
- One of the earliest and most trenchant answers came in 1922 from Carl Jung, father of analytical psychology and a notable Freudian apostate.
- He interpreted the results from the point of view of the analytical psychology of Carl Gustav Jung.
- Their contention could be justified were it proved that analytical psychology, so closely derived from the psychology of its founder, is imbued with a Fascist spirit.
More definitions of analytical psychologyDefinition of analytical psychology in:
- The British & World English dictionary