- (In Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism) extreme happiness, one of the highest states of being.More example sentences
- Being so kind He accompanies the living being as Supersoul always trying to divert the attention of them towards their constitutional nature, which is one of real happiness, ananda (bliss).
- Carved in stone or cast in bronze, His ananda tandava, the fierce ballet of bliss, dances the cosmos into and out of existence within a fiery arch of flames denoting consciousness.
- This movement ‘is not to produce more food for consumers, but to create life, diversity and ananda (to live a happy life).’
from Sanskrit ānanda 'blessedness, bliss'.
More definitions of anandaDefinition of ananda in:
- The British & World English dictionary