- Relating to or caused by anaphylaxis.More example sentences
- In addition, the authors imply that severe reactions to radiographic contrast media are anaphylactic in nature.
- As anaphylactic shock progresses, laryngeal edema, bronchospasm, hypotension, and circulatory collapse may occur.
- A friend, family member or medical professional called in response to a severe anaphylactic reaction also may administer the medication.
More definitions of anaphylacticDefinition of anaphylactic in:
- The British & World English dictionary