adjective & adverb
- (Especially as a direction) more lighthearted than andante, and in most cases quicker.More example sentences
- Prelude #7, andantino, in E Major, for example, is only sixteen measures long.
noun (plural andantinos)Back to top
- A movement or composition marked to be played andantino.More example sentences
- A gentle and lyrical andantino in triple time with a lilting rhythm and an emotional central section ended intimately, in stillness.
- Perlman fairly sailed through these andantinos and caprices, using each one to showcase yet another aspect of his extraordinary mastery of the instrument.
Italian, diminutive of andante.
More definitions of andantinoDefinition of andantino in:
- The British & World English dictionary