Definition of anesthesiology in English:
The branch of medicine concerned with anesthesia and anesthetics.
- One study examined the effects of music use in various medical specialties, including anesthesiology, surgery, orthopedics, dentistry, and obstetrics.
- We presented the flow chart to nurses and physicians in orthopaedics, anaesthesiology, and intensive care during small group teaching sessions of about 15 minutes' duration.
- Each of these entails invasiveness, risks, and limitations on usefulness, as well as such medical expertise as anesthesiology, surgery, radiology, dietary, and general nursing.
- Example sentences
- This team may include a neonatologist, a pediatric anesthesiologist, or pediatric surgeon, as well as neonatal nurses and nurse practitioners.
- The learner audience would include surgeons, nurse anesthetists, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, technicians, and RN first assistants.
- The anesthesiologist administered the epidural anesthetic, rotated off call, and left the hospital.
Definition of anesthesiology in:
- British & World English dictionary