- A medical specialist who administers anesthetics.More example sentences
- Advanced practice nurses include nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists for psychology and mental health, certified registered nurse anesthetists, and certified nurse midwives.
- So if we have medical anaesthetists and nurse anaesthetists, how do those scopes interrelate?
- Doctors, surgeons, nurse anesthetists, nurses and medical technicians work like a well-oiled machine, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
More definitions of anesthetistDefinition of anesthetist in:
- The British & World English dictionary