- 1A construction material consisting of pieces of steel with an L-shaped cross-section, able to be bolted together.More example sentences
- I welded steel and angle iron to the bucket to reinforce the grapple fork control and hoses were moved to the front where they are accessible to the operator.
- Put galvanized steel on the top part of the styrofoam-plywood pieces and angle iron on the vertical edges.
- Some of the signs of a lower-quality trailer are smaller channel, angle iron, pine floors, and floors screwed rather than bolted.
- 1.1A piece of angle iron.More example sentences
- The bricks may be laid flat or on end, and to keep them from spreading, drive an angle iron against the corners.
- As shown in the photo, vertical form panels secured to the angle iron formed the walls of the drain, but the drain floors were left open.
- The examiner suggested to Mr. Mitchell that no-one from Emmons & Mitchell or Abe Dick had gone to the owners or to Mr. Garbutt to ask permission to remove the angle irons, to which Mr. Mitchell responded that there was nothing in writing.
More definitions of angle ironDefinition of angle iron in:
- The British & World English dictionary