- The angle that an incident line or ray makes with a perpendicular to the surface at the point of incidence.More example sentences
- The amount of refraction is dependent upon the angle of incidence and the wavelength of the light.
- Since MLD coatings produce relatively narrow reflecting bands in the DUV, it is also important to measure the coated optics at the laser wavelength and the angle of incidence at which the optics will be used.
- This offset depends on the angle of incidence, the index of refraction, and is directly proportional to the thickness of the slab.
More definitions of angle of incidenceDefinition of angle of incidence in:
- The British & World English dictionary