Make into or like an animal.
More example sentences
- The ceremonial undressing and redressing, which Ian uses in an attempt to entice Cate, seems to replace and animalise their colloquial discourse.
- The anthropomorphism of animals moves the two closer together, humanizing the animals and/or animalizing the humans.
- The reader is compelled to include the Devil himself who conventionally appears with animalized features such as horns.
- More example sentences
- Injection of either Xenopus BMP - 4 mRNA (or its sea urchin equivalent) into a sea urchin egg results in animalization.
- And, as Cary Wolfe and others have noted, the animalization of the Other is not confined to race.
- A confusing dynamics of humanization of animals and animalization of humans follows, framing such a decadent process with paroxysmal contours.
Definition of animalize in:
- The British & World English dictionary