Definition of annoying in English:
Causing irritation or annoyance: annoying habits unsolicited calls are annoying
More example sentences
- There's about three of them, and they have this annoying habit of telling jokes most of the day.
- Not turning up at events that I've been invited to and therefore annoying people is quite enjoyable.
- Today Liam was the most annoying person I have ever met in my life.
- annoyingness noun
- Example sentences
- However, there comes a point when rudeness passes from novelty into annoyingness.
- We've been so desensitized by the increasing annoyingness of the Internet that we've grown completely oblivious to how absolutely obnoxious Internet advertising has become.
- I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.