Definition of annular in English:
- The eclipse is an example of the rarest type of solar eclipse, a ‘hybrid’ in which some areas see a total eclipse while others see an annular, or ring-shaped, eclipse.
- The tympanic bone is distinctively annular (ring-shaped).
- The Sun undergoes an annular, or ring-shaped, eclipse on the 3rd.
- Example sentences
- On the other hand the portion formed into an annularly corrugated shape lacks flexibility if the whole of the hose is formed from a hard resin material.
- The annularly arranged gas supply tubes extend into the converging part up to a second point.
- The present invention relates to a structure of stator wire groove seats having annularly closed stable devices.
Words that rhyme with annulargranular
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan