- A bell, light, or other device that provides information on the state or condition of something by indicating which of several electrical circuits has been activated: [as modifier]: the annunciator panel and warning lightsMore example sentences
- The annunciator panel showed an overheat caution light, which meant the generator's constant-speed drive assembly had had enough of this flight and was ready to go its own way.
- Multiple sweeps of the cockpit indicated the light had no related emergencies, and since I couldn't reset it, I dismissed it as a bad annunciator panel.
- We realized something was wrong - too many annunciator lights were on.
More definitions of annunciatorDefinition of annunciator in:
- The British & World English dictionary