- A formal educational, therapeutic, and creative system established by Rudolf Steiner, seeking to use mainly natural means to optimize physical and mental health and well-being.More example sentences
- He became interested in anthroposophy, a practice similar to homeopathy, created by Rudolph Steiner.
- Eurythmy is a dance style inaugurated by Rudolf Steiner, the founder of anthroposophy in the 1910s and 20s.
- Rudolf Steiner, who founded anthroposophy, recognised him as an authentic spiritual master incarnated on the earth.
- More example sentences
- I feel compelled to respond to Dr. Hanaway's article on vaccinations from a holistic and anthroposophical perspective.
- The anthroposophical concept, that pests and diseases are nature's way of getting rid of something that is basically unhealthy, is in itself seen as a warning.
- These anthroposophical ideas are not necessarily taught as part of the standard Waldorf school curriculum to the students themselves, but apparently are believed by those in charge of the curriculum.
early 20th century: from anthropo- + Greek sophia 'wisdom'.
More definitions of anthroposophyDefinition of anthroposophy in:
- The British & World English dictionary