- The target (or anode) of an X-ray tube that is struck by electrons from the cathode and from which X-rays are emitted.More example sentences
- The invention concerns an X-ray tube anticathode designed to be able to rotate at an extremely high speed.
- It consists of an X-ray tube with interchangeable anticathodes and the necessary pumps and power supplies.
- In fact, the anticathode lacks any type of electrical connector.
More definitions of anticathodeDefinition of anticathode in:
- The British & World English dictionary