- A sequence of three nucleotides forming a unit of genetic code in a transfer RNA molecule, corresponding to a complementary codon in messenger RNA.More example sentences
- Nucleotides corresponding to the anticodon are boxed.
- Corresponding anticodons are indicated by double line boxes.
- These quantities indicate quite clearly the general effect of codon binding on the anticodon structure and fluctuations.
More definitions of anticodonDefinition of anticodon in:
- The British & World English dictionary