- A naturally occurring substance in certain plants that adversely affects insects or other animals that eat them.More example sentences
- In this study, we clarified that many natural dyes of plant origin act as antifeedants to varied carpet beetles.
- It offers detailed description of bioassay methods, treating all synthetic and natural antifeedants.
- It has since been labelled the most potent antifeedant known for the desert locust.
More definitions of antifeedantDefinition of antifeedant in:
- The British & World English dictionary