- A female antihero.More example sentences
- Bachmann weaves tales of anti-heroines, old drunks and people dousing themselves in gasoline into a strong collection of songs.
- She is the sharp-witted anti-heroine in this rich adaptation of Thackeray's classic novel of shameless social climbing in the early 19th century.
- Our confessional anti-heroine is still a TV journalist, still concerned about her weight (she should be more worried about the all the excess flab in the dialogue), but no longer single.
More definitions of antiheroineDefinition of antiheroine in:
- The British & World English dictionary