- The negatively charged antiparticle of a proton.More example sentences
- Positrons, antiprotons and other antiparticles can be routinely created at particle accelerator labs and can even be trapped and stored for days or weeks at a time.
- The antiproton was produced when protons from a cyclotron were used to bombard a copper target.
- The antiprotons - which are negatively charged, like electrons - took up orbits around nuclei.
More definitions of antiprotonDefinition of antiproton in:
- The British & World English dictionary