- (Of software) designed to detect and destroy computer viruses.More example sentences
- Users are advised to update their antivirus software to detect the worm and to resist the temptation to open unsolicited email attachments.
- Nonetheless vendors have announced plans to update antivirus software to detect the bug.
- The first and most critical element of your Internet security system is antivirus software.
More definitions of antivirusDefinition of antivirus in:
- The British & World English dictionary