- A white crystalline compound used as an emetic and in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
More example sentences
- A morphine derivative; chemical formula: C17H17NO2
- Inspiratory muscle strength improves during an infusion of apomorphine, a direct stimulant of dopamine receptors, suggesting that inspiratory muscle weakness results from impaired neural drive to the muscles.
- No differences were found between the two groups in the proportion of patients taking anticholinergics, dopamine agonists, or apomorphine, nor in the average number of different types of drugs prescribed for Parkinson's disease.
- If Viagra fails, it may be useful to try apomorphine.
More definitions of apomorphineDefinition of apomorphine in:
- The British & World English dictionary