- Money paid to secure the appearance of a celebrity, typically a sports figure, at a particular event.More example sentences
- Teams are refusing to tour because they do not get appearance money from the hosts, like in the past.
- Sanctioning appearance money really is a dangerous route for any sport or tour to take.
- The win was worth something in the region of $2.5 million for the American - $400000 for the title and around two million dollars in reported appearance money.
More definitions of appearance moneyDefinition of appearance money in:
- The British & World English dictionary