- A bright yellowish green.More example sentences
- We contemplated lots of different colors before settling on some sort of lime green or apple green.
- The 16 colours were easily distinguishable and included black, grey, brown, tan, beige, maroon, red, bright pink, pale pink, dark orange, light orange, yellow, forest green, apple green, navy blue, and aqua.
- Together, the plants give the garden a lush look that comes mainly from foliage in shades of apple green, lime green, and bronze (with a subtle spritz of flower color), while providing a sense of enclosure and privacy.
More definitions of apple greenDefinition of apple green in:
- The British & World English dictionary