- The timber of the apple tree, used in carpentry and to smoke food.More example sentences
- There are 34 full-color photographs of beautiful gages made of ebony, rosewood, boxwood, mahogany, cherry, applewood, whalebone, ivory etc.
- Some of the more exotic, smoked flavors, including hickory and applewood, are express-smoked under pressure in a controlled-combustion smoke chamber.
- Jackie said: ‘David uses traditional methods and hand tools to make the furniture which is mainly in English oak, though he does work with elm, applewood and others.’
More definitions of applewoodDefinition of applewood in:
- The British & World English dictionary