- A spectacle involving swimming and diving, usually with musical accompaniment.More example sentences
- Her cinematic aquacades have held a place in the canon of camp since their release, not least because of the influence of her willing accomplice, a legendary choreographer.
- Of course, without that cute pool and juvenile aquacade, there wouldn't be much to the show; even with it, it is dated and dull.
- This element has not been exploited, but motorcade blends motor and cavalcade and has prompted aerocade, aquacade, and camelcade.
More definitions of aquacadeDefinition of aquacade in:
- The British & World English dictionary