2.1 (an Aquarius) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Aquarius.
- I once asked my totem why I have a Fire totem when I am an Aquarius, an Air sign in every sense of the word.
- For example, in occidental astrology I'm Aquarius and in vedic astrology I'm Capricorn.
- To host a successful party, you don't have to be über-organized, which for an Aquarius is always a blessing.
Age of Aquarius
- An age that the world has just entered or is about to enter, believed by some to signal a period of peace and harmony.Example sentences
- The arrival of the new millennium opened a new Age of Aquarius, but not the envisioned, utopian one.
- It was an era that gave birth to the Age of Aquarius.
- You can thank globalization for our dawning Age of Aquarius.
Latin aquarius 'of water', used as a noun to mean 'water carrier'.
Words that rhyme with Aquariuscalcareous, Darius, denarius, gregarious, hilarious, multifarious, nefarious, omnifarious, precarious, Sagittarius, senarius, Stradivarius, temerarious, various, vicarious
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Aquarius in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.